Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.974 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 38% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,162 kr (€2,122) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)