Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00385 SEK / TZS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,805 kr (6,182,714 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)