Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00818 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,568 kr (₩3,613,659) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)