Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,431 kr (₩3,218,176) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (39 minutes ago)