Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01342 SEK / CLP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,211 kr (CH$2,027,323) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (41 minutes ago)