Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.420 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,829 kr (R$ 9,435) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)