Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.165 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 51% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,755 kr ($2,052) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)