Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.214 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 12% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,129 kr ($4,138) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)