Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.896 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 11% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,676 kr ($4,348) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)