Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.035 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 11% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,009 kr ($4,539) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)