Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01509 SEK / XOF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,840 kr (1,182,563 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)