Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14572 SEK / VES *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 63% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,114 kr (96,862 Bs.S.) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)