Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.209 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,350 kr (€2,581) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)