Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.319 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,517 kr (€2,958) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)