Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01342 SEK / CLP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,823 kr (CH$2,148,313) in Copiapó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)