Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01406 SEK / CLP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,270 kr (CH$2,011,095) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 2 hours ago)