Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.400 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,544 kr (R$ 10,643) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 40₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)