Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.119 SEK / RON
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,475 kr (8,245 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)