Cost of living in Compiegne, France vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.282 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 29% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 46,329 kr (€4,506) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)