Cost of living in Cologne, Germany vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.260 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,303 kr (€4,026) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)