Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.294 SEK / BOB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,082 kr ($b13,200) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)