Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44240 SEK / MXN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,627 kr (Mex$ 39,844) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)