Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 SEK / VEF *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 70% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 9,283 kr (Bs 29,026,843) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)