Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14562 SEK / VES *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,806 kr (218,423 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)