Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 SEK / IDR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,117 kr (Rp 39,348,883) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (25 minutes ago)