Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 SEK / IDR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,516 kr (Rp 46,385,234) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)