Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27195 SEK / THB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,050 kr (81,081 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)