Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13754 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,776 kr (руб 129,239) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)