Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.810 SEK / ZMW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,847 kr (28,217 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (31 minutes ago)