Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 SEK / ZMW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,957 kr (42,330 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)