Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.715 SEK / PEN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,590 kr (S/. 10,161) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)