Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08445 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 54,136 kr (¥641,044) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)