Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07488 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 44,631 kr (¥596,051) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)