Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31211 SEK / UAH
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 10,287 kr (32,961₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)