Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.014 SEK / CAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,595 kr (C$4,505) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)