Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.964 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,281 kr ($4,270) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)