Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.989 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,321 kr ($3,929) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)