Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.763 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,593 kr ($4,518) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)