Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.327 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,519 kr (€2,858) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)