Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.287 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,644 kr (14,486元) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)