Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.242 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,195 kr (€2,850) in Ceuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)