Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15595 SEK / PHP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,120 kr (Php109,780) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Riga costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)