Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.484 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 11% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 32,099 kr (€3,062) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)