Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.005 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,872 kr (€1,986) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)