Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,239 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 SEK / VEF *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 34,587 kr (Bs 310,041,860) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)