Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,942 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14549 SEK / VES *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 170% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 91,928 kr (631,865 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)