Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12579 SEK / HTG
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 26% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,773 kr (204,884 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)