Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.400 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,960 kr (R$ 11,233) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)