Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.304 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,139 kr (R$ 8,741) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)