Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.494 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,380 kr (R$ 11,381) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tambov costs руб 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)