Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.464 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,528 kr (R$ 9,956) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (31 minutes ago)