Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.170 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,149 kr (R$ 7,443) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)