Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47506 SEK / MXN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,960 kr (Mex$ 39,911) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)