Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01366 SEK / CLP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,917 kr (CH$2,262,923) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)