Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02985 SEK / VES *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,627 kr (623,989 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)