Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14524 SEK / VES *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,301 kr (270,590 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)