Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.449 SEK / PEN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,210 kr (S/. 7,026) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)