Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.719 SEK / PEN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,154 kr (S/. 7,413) in Cajamarca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)