Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.512 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 34,469 kr (€3,279) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)