Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08063 SEK / NPR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 54% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,337 kr (₨ 215,019) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (39 minutes ago)