Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,481 kr (﷼ 112,851,815) in Bushehr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)