Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.862 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,262 kr (8,196TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)