Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.137 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,327 kr (7,171TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)