Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.689 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,204 kr (8,411TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)