Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.142 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 43,236 kr ($4,730) in Burlington, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)